My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Sarah Hickman
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sarah Hickman (b. WFT Est. 1734-1739, d. WFT Est. 1769-1831)Sarah Hickman (daughter of Nathaniel Hickman, Sr.) was born WFT Est. 1734-1739 in Edgecombe Co NC62, and died WFT Est. 1769-183162.She married Thomas Dixon, Jr. on June 15, 1763 in Edgecombe Co., NC63, son of Thomas Dixon, Sr..
Notes for Sarah Hickman:
[Brøderbund WFT Vol. 5, Ed. 1, Tree #1662, Date of Import: Aug 4, 1997]
1800,Edgecombe Co NC Census:Sarah Hickman. 1 woman between 26-45; 1 woman over 45; 1 free person; 2 slaves.
1816, Jun 15When estate sale was held in Wilson county TN, Joseph
Barnes was the principal buyer and Thomas Dixon (III) also bought.
1816, Aug 15Sarah's estate inventory was taken by Joseph Barnes,
More About Sarah Hickman:
Comment (2): June 15, 1816, Estate Inventory, Joseph Barnes, Admin. TN..64
More About Sarah Hickman and Thomas Dixon, Jr.:
Marriage: June 15, 1763, Edgecombe Co., NC.65
Children of Sarah Hickman and Thomas Dixon, Jr. are:
- +Nicholas Dixon, b. Abt. 1750, Edgecombe, NC65, d. 1826, Putnam, GA65.
- Thomas Dixon, b. WFT Est. 1751-178065, d. 1812, Edgecombe Co., NC65.
- Hickman Dixon, b. Abt. 1752, Edgecombe, NC65, d. WFT Est. 1802-184465.
- Unity Dixon, b. Abt. 1754, Edgecombe Co., NC66, d. Aft. December 26, 1817, NC66.
- Thomas Hickman Dixon III, b. Abt. 1758, NC66, d. Bef. May 20, 1812, Wilson Co TN66.
- +Elizabeth Dixon, b. Abt. 1760, Edgecombe Co., NC67, d. WFT Est. 1767-186167.
- Charity Dixon, b. Abt. 1762, Edgecombe Co., NC67, d. WFT Est. 1767-186167.
- Keziah Dixon, b. Abt. 1764, Edgecombe Co., NC67, d. WFT Est. 1767-186167.
- Sally Dixon, b. Abt. 1766, Edgecombe Co., NC67, d. WFT Est. 1767-186167.