Bauer-Rush-Coleman-Collins-Bales:Information about Casper F. Bauer
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Casper F. Bauer (b. 1818, d. 08 Dec 1908)Casper F. Bauer was born 1818 in Germany, and died 08 Dec 1908 in Missouri4.He married (1) Magdalena Wagenor.He married (2) Meyers.
Notes for Casper F. Bauer:
From Dede: Grandpa Bauer drew a free-lot in Germany, which released him from serving int he army, nand also entitled him to leave Germany.
A Dr. Zicknet had come to America and bought a large plantation for 25 cents per acre and then went back to Germany and persuaded fomr German families to sail with him to America to farm his land. Grandpa and family were part of the group. It took six weeks to cross the ocean ina sail-boat. This Dr. Zieknet had agreed with Grandpa that he would work one year for his passage but he required him to work three years instead.
Died of Asthma, (missouri death records)
More About Casper F. Bauer:
Emigration: 1848, from Baden Baden, family story and passenger record The Howard in NY, from Hamburg.
Military service 1: Bet. 1861 - 1865, Union Cavalry, Civil War (family story) Mounted Infantry.
Military service 2: Bet. 1863 - 1865, First Tennessee Mounted infantry.
Residence 1: 1890, 1001 Linwood Ave..
Residence 2: 1908, 1009 Linwood.4
Children of Casper F. Bauer and Magdalena Wagenor are:
- +Detlef Bauer, b. 02 May 1861, Tennessee5, d. 04 Sep 1934, Kansas City6.
- +Mary Katherine (Katrina or Treanor Bauer, b. 1832, Germany, d. Aft. 1933, Tennessee.
- +Christian F. Bauer, b. 16 Jan 1846, Germany, d. 15 May 1915, Kansas City Missouri7.
- Charley Bauer, d. date unknown.
- Creyton Bauer, d. date unknown.
- John Bauer, d. date unknown.
- Augusta Bauer, d. date unknown.