World Wide Sachars:Information about Kussel (Koseel) Sachar
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Kussel (Koseel) Sachar (b. 1865, d. 6/22/1943)
|Hannah & Kussel Sachar|
Kussel (Koseel) Sachar (son of Mandel(Manuel) Sachar - East Coast Sachars and Spouse: Mandel (Manuel) Sachar) was born 1865 in Vabalninkas, Lithuania area, Province of Kovna, and died 6/22/1943 in Plainfield, NJ.He married Hannah Lottie (Zlate Woolf) Kurlansky on 11/20/1887 in Vabalninkas, Lithuania, daughter of Wolf Kulanchik and Tsema Kurlianchik.
More About Kussel (Koseel) Sachar:
Education: earlier children born in Lithuania.
Fact 3: Bet. 1894 - 1895, came over without wife.
Fact 4: sent for wife and Edward Sachar born in Plainfield, NJ on 8/5/1896.
Fact 6: a difficult person, according to Mary Wolk Angoff.
Fact 7: proud of his children.
Fact 8: ran furniture store in Plainfield with his nephew Casper Sachar.
Fact 9: 1910, owed home w/ mortgage (census report).
Fact 10: was one of 13 children - 8 boys.
Occupation 1: 1910, amerchant in dry goods (census report).
Occupation 2: name "Shachar" on marriage certificate.
More About Kussel (Koseel) Sachar and Hannah Lottie (Zlate Woolf) Kurlansky:
Marriage: 11/20/1887, Vabalninkas, Lithuania.
Children of Kussel (Koseel) Sachar and Hannah Lottie (Zlate Woolf) Kurlansky are:
- +Marion (wf. Morris Morril) Sachar, b. 10/1888, Vabalninkas, Lithuania area, d. 1/26/1979, Plainfield, NJ.
- William Sachar, b. 2/28/1890, Kupiskis,Lithuania, d. 1960, Plainfield, NJ.
- +Maison (Abraham) Sachar, b. 7/1/1894, Lithuania, d. 1979, New York City.
- +Edward Sachar, b. 8/5/1896, Plainfield, NJ, d. 9/27/1981, Plainfield, NJ.
- Jeanne Sachar, b. 11/24/1897.
- +Shirley Sachar, b. 4/25/1899, d. 1981, New York, NY.
- +Helen Sachar, b. 9/8/1903, Plainfield, NJ, d. 2/13/1998, Summit, NJ.