The Family Page ~Sanders~Cox~ Kilby~Myers~WilsonUpdated November 11, 2003
My family in Taylor County, Kentucky consists of Sanders, Cox, Kilby, Myers, and Wilson.
I married a Sanders. The Sanders came to Kentucky from Virginia in 1795. They settled first in Scott County and than in Green/Taylor County.
The Kilbys are from North Carolina.
The Wilsons were in Tennessee before moving to Clinton County, Kentucky and than to Taylor County.
The Myers came from Hamliton, Indiana to Taylor County, Kentucky
I have a little on my Cox line but am searching for more information.
1251 Sanders Road
- Christopher Columbus Sanders (as a young man) (42 KB)
Christopher Columbus Sanders, the son of Durham Sanders.
- John & Angie Wilson & Leva (46 KB)
John & Angie Wilson & Leva
- Christopher Sanders, son of Durham Sanders (43 KB)
Christopher Sanders, son of Durham Sanders
- Angie Quinn Wilson, daughter of Jacob Wilson (97 KB)
Angie Quinn Wilson, daughter of Jacob Wilson
- Christopher & Syripth Allen Sanders (84 KB)
Christopher & Syripth Allen Sanders
- Syripth Allen Sanders, wife of Christopher Sanders (66 KB)
Syripth Allen Sanders, wife of Christopher Sanders
- Jacob & Allie Huddleston Wilson (120 KB)
Jacob Wilson and his second wife Allie Huddleston Wilson.
- Simon Myers (72 KB)
- Nancy Brown Wilson (93 KB)
The First wife of Jacob Wilson and the mother of his children.
- Felena Sickles Myers, wife of Simon Myers (66 KB)
Felena Sickles Myers, wife of Simon Myers
- Surilda Riddle Quinn (mother of Angie Wilson) (125 KB)
Surilda Riddle Quinn, the mother of Angie Quinn Wilson.
- Will, Elsie & George Myers (148 KB)
Will, Elsie & George Myers
- The Durham Sanders House (1940's) (81 KB)
The Durham Sanders House, was built in 1829. This picture is of the house in the 1940's.
- Simon & Felena Myers and Daughters (167 KB)
Simon & Felena Myers and DaughtersEmma, Jenny, Eunice & Iva
- The Durham Sanders House (present) (67 KB)
The Durham Sanders House was built in 1829. John & Karen Sanders currently live in the house. John is the Great, Great, Great Grandson of Durham Sanders. The House is a Kentucky Landmark and is on the National Register of Historical Places.
- Eunice Myers (112 KB)
Eunice Myers (Daughter of Simon Myers)
- Durham Sanders (37 KB)
- Jenny Myers Hicks (68 KB)
Jenny Myers Hicks (daughter of Simon Myers)