The Schepper Genealogy Site:Information about James Brown
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Brown (b. March 27, 1656, d. 1716)James Brown (son of Richard Brown and Mary) was born March 27, 1656 in Sywell,Northhamptonshire,England, and died 1716 in Nottingham,PA.He married Honour Clayton on June 8, 1679 in Burlington,N.J., daughter of William Clayton,Jr and Prudence Lanckford.
More About James Brown and Honour Clayton:
Marriage: June 8, 1679, Burlington,N.J..
Children of James Brown and Honour Clayton are:
- James Brown, b. January 17, 1680/81, d. date unknown.
- William Brown, b. January 13, 1681/82, d. date unknown.
- Clayton Brown, b. August 1, 1685, d. date unknown.
- +Jeremiah Brown, b. 1687, Marcus Hook,Delaware, d. March 7, 1767, West Nottingham,PA.
- Daniel Brown, b. 1689, d. date unknown.
- +Margery Brown, b. 1691, Unknown, d. December 24, 1737.