Elijah Sellers Family:Information about Mary Frances Reynolds
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Frances Reynolds (b. January 21, 1866, d. August 15, 1897)Mary Frances Reynolds (daughter of Marvin Andrew Reynolds and Mary Ann Jones) was born January 21, 1866 in Greene County, Union, Alabama, and died August 15, 1897 in Greene County, Union,Alabama.She married Cephus Pascal Sellers on January 13, 1881 in Greene County Alabama, son of Elijah S. Sellers and Nancy Jane Drummond.
Notes for Mary Frances Reynolds:
Extracted From 1898 Annual Report of Beulah Baptist Church
"Yes, the death angel has been around in our land and the first that he carried away was Sister Mary Frances, wife of Brother Cephf Sellers.In the meridian of life she was taken away and in truth can we say that her husband was bereft of a helpmate, who was his comforter in hours of trouble in his life.
Can anything better be said of her than to say that she was a good wife and mother.A keeper of her own home.And on the 15th of August 1897, she laid down her cross and went to stand approved at Jesus' feet."
Mary Frances Reynolds was the half sister of Smith Reynolds.
More About Mary Frances Reynolds:
Burial: August 17, 1897, Beulah Cemetery, Greene County, Alabama.
More About Mary Frances Reynolds and Cephus Pascal Sellers:
Marriage: January 13, 1881, Greene County Alabama.
Children of Mary Frances Reynolds and Cephus Pascal Sellers are:
- +Regina Josephine Sellers.
- +Elijah Sellers, b. March 10, 1883, Greene County, Union,Alabama, d. April 03, 1964, Greene County, Union,Alabama.
- John A. Sellers, b. April 10, 1886.
- +Marvin Andrew Sellers, b. October 31, 1894, Greene County, Union, Alabama, d. June 07, 1958, Greene County, Union, Alabama.
- Fannie Mae Sellers, b. 1897, Greene County, Union ,Alabama, d. 1975, Eutaw, Alabama.
- +Mamie Sellers, b. 1897.