My Genealogy Home Page:Sources
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
My Genealogy Home Page:1. Brøderbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 1, Ed. 4, Social Security Death Index: U.S., Social Security Death Index, Surnames from A through L, Date of Import: May 9, 1997, Internal Ref. #184.108.40.20632.135
2. Anna Sweat, Born in Vanderbilt Hospital.
3. Vanderbilt Hospital.
4. Born 11:46 AM, 17.75" long, 4.7 pounds
5. "Waxahachie newpaper obituary," unknown, as clipped from paper, YOUTH CALLED TO THE GREAT BEYONDBonnie B. Sherrard, aged 17 years and some months, died at the home of his parents, Mr. and Mr . (typo) J. W. Sherrard, 707 Ea t (typo) California street, at 7:30 o'clock Thursday evening after an illness of some ten days, which developed into pneumonia.The deceased was an admirable young man, industrious, energetic, courteous and devoted to his fonl (typo), loving parents.He was very popular with his associates many of whom gathered around the bier today, grief stricken, while viewing for the last time the body of their former companion and fellow playmate.The floral offerings were many, giving evidence of the high regard held by the donors for the departed and the mourning and grief stricken family.Surviving the deceased are his parents, one brother, J. D. Sherrard of Ringling, Okla., and a married sister residing at Waxahachie Texas.The departed was the youngest child of Mr. and Mrs. J. W. Sherrard and their baby boy, and they have the heartfelt sympathy of the entire community in this dark hour of their inconsolable sorrow and heartreding (typo) affliction in the untimely loss of their idolized baby boy.Funeral ServicesThe funeral services were held at the family home at 4 o'clock this afternoon, conducted by Rev (typo) Long, pastor of the Whaley Memorial M. E. Church, after which the remains were laid to rest in the beautiful Fairview Cemetery.Undertaker S. W. Gibson conducted the funeral arrangements.The pall bearers were Richard Thomas, Earl Chapman, Elvin Lee, Fred Blake, Willie Ryan and John McDearman former boy chums and associates of the deceased.
6. Born 11:46 AM, 17.75" long, 4.7 pounds
7. Anna Sweat, Born in Vanderbilt Hospital.
8. Vanderbilt Hospital.
9. Anna Sweat, Born in Vanderbilt Hospital.
10. Vanderbilt Hospital.
11. Died at the Veterans Hospital, Dallas, Texas, after entering hospital Wed. July 3, 2004.ICU until Wed. August 14 (six weeks) when machines were turned off.
12. Fifteenth Census of the United States 1930.
13. Page 19, Sheet No. 3A, Texas, Ellis County, April 3, 1930, Enumeration District No. 70-2, Supervisor's District No. 16, James R. Toone, Value of home 2000, owner, Place of abode (809, 51, 56), Born Tennessee, Father born Tennessee, Mother born Tennessee, occupation: Manager, Filling Station, 11 years, not a veteran.Shown living with him:Wife Cornelia and Grandson Jimmie Sweatt, aged 8 (born Arizona - father born Texas, mother born Alabama).
14. Died at the Veterans Hospital, Dallas, Texas, after entering hospital Wed. July 3, 2004.ICU until Wed. August 14 (six weeks) when machines were turned off.