My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Emmaline Pleasants
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Emmaline Pleasants (b. 18 Sep 1812, d. 25 Mar 1875)Emmaline Pleasants (daughter of John Woodson Pleasants and Elizabeth Coleman) was born 18 Sep 1812, and died 25 Mar 1875.She married John Alexander Mebane on 11 Jan 1832 in Richmond, VA, son of James Mebane and Elizabeth Kinchen.
More About Emmaline Pleasants and John Alexander Mebane:
Marriage: 11 Jan 1832, Richmond, VA.
Children of Emmaline Pleasants and John Alexander Mebane are:
- William Kinchen Mebane, b. 15 Jan 1834, Thomasville, NC, d. 1878.
- Charles Pleasants Mebane, b. 12 Jun 1836, d. date unknown.
- Elizabeth Coleman Mebane, b. 08 Apr 1837, d. date unknown.
- Amandah Ivy Mebane, b. 03 Jan 1839, d. date unknown.
- +Emma Pleasants Mebane, b. 06 Nov 1840, d. 04 Mar 1881, Chatham, Pittsylvania Co., VA.
- James Alexander Mebane, b. 15 May 1842, d. date unknown.
- Indianna Pleasants Mebane, b. 15 May 1844, d. 1847.