My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Lovie Mae Baggett
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Lovie Mae Baggett (b. February 29, 1892, d. August 08, 1981)Lovie Mae Baggett (daughter of John A. Baggett and James Ella Windham) was born February 29, 1892 in Moores Bridge Tuscaloosa County Alabama, and died August 08, 1981 in Northport,Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.She married (1) James Eber Vice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, son of Silas Hosea Vice and Chickamauga Gilliland.She married (2) Grover Cleveland Ballard.
More About Lovie Mae Baggett:
Burial: Memory Hill Gardens Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
More About Lovie Mae Baggett and James Eber Vice:
Marriage: Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Children of Lovie Mae Baggett and James Eber Vice are:
- +Erdeal Vice, b. July 06, 1909, Moores Bridge Tuscaloosa County Alabama.
- Hollie Christopher Vice, b. February 27, 1912.
- Nota Floyd Vice, b. August 04, 1914.
- Nannie Lois Vice, b. February 07, 1917.
- Clyde Hilton Vice, b. January 21, 1920.
- Sarah Nell Vice, b. September 17, 1923.