My Genealogy Home Page:Information about John William Green II
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John William Green II (b. December 20, 1861, d. May 14, 1940)John William Green II (son of John Green I and Diana West) was born December 20, 1861 in Gloucester, VA, and died May 14, 1940.He married (1) Nannie Jenkins on June 13, 1883 in Gloucester, VA by Rev. W.S. Hawkins, daughter of James Jenkins and Frances.He married (2) Margaret Sarah Kellum on October 13, 1887 in Rev. J.W. Taylor, daughter of William Kellum and Elizabeth Hogg.
Notes for John William Green II:
Gloucester County marriage records indicate that John Green, age 22and a fisherman, married Nannie Jenkins who was only 16 years old at the time.
1930 Census show John Green living with his sister, Susanna, Elmer his son, Willie his son-in-law, Ella his daughter, and Mabel his grand daughter.He is shown as the head of the household.The dwelling is a farm and the house is valued at $2,000.Jim and Ida Kellum are their neighbors.John can read and write.
More About John William Green II:
More About John William Green II and Nannie Jenkins:
Marriage: June 13, 1883, Gloucester, VA by Rev. W.S. Hawkins.
More About John William Green II and Margaret Sarah Kellum:
Marriage: October 13, 1887, Rev. J.W. Taylor.
Children of John William Green II and Nannie Jenkins are:
- Susan Green, b. April 1887, d. October 09, 1887, Unknown.
Children of John William Green II and Margaret Sarah Kellum are:
- +Ella Maude Green, b. February 05, 1903, Perrin, Gloucester, VA, d. April 06, 1980, Gloucester, VA.
- +Essie Green, b. January 01, 1901, d. date unknown.
- +Elmer Green.
- Jack Green, b. 1893, d. date unknown.
- Joseph Green, b. 1897, d. date unknown.
- Lillian Green, b. 1905, d. 1975.
- +Daisy Green, b. Abt. 1899, d. date unknown.