The Genealogy of Patricia Alison Hartnagle Smith:Information about Nathan Benjamin Currier
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Nathan Benjamin Currier (b. 20 March 1848, d. 02 June 1914)Nathan Benjamin Currier (son of Francis Currier and Marada Parks) was born 20 March 1848 in Gagetown, New Brunswick, Canada, and died 02 June 1914 in In his home on Bridge Street, Caribou, Maine.He married (1) Josephine Rose Drake, daughter of Rodney Drake and Louisa Ann Ketch.He married (2) Erena Rose McDougall on 20 May 1877 in Mapleton, Maine, daughter of Robinson Alexander McDougall and Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright.
More About Nathan Benjamin Currier:
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): 02 June 1914, Cancer of the Stomach and Bowels.
Occupation: Nathan was a hack driver, nicknamed the Ten Cent Man, as that was what he charged his clients for a ride around town.He leased a stable where he took care of transient teams and boarded a few horses.He also groomed horses.He carried the daily mail..
More About Nathan Benjamin Currier and Erena Rose McDougall:
Marriage: 20 May 1877, Mapleton, Maine.
Children of Nathan Benjamin Currier and Josephine Rose Drake are:
- Frankie Currier, b. 26 May 1874, Mapleton, Maine, d. 22 October 1874, Mapleton, Maine.
- +Myrtle Mabel Currier, b. 24 June 1875, Mapleton, Maine, d. 27 November 1955, Caribou, Maine.
Children of Nathan Benjamin Currier and Erena Rose McDougall are:
- +Hazelton Albert Currier, b. 10 March 1878, Mapleton, Maine, d. October 1943, Caribou, Maine.
- Ethel Maria (Moriah) Currier, b. 16 April 1879, Mapleton, Maine, d. 13 July 1958, Caribou, Maine.
- +Beecher Melvin Currier, b. 13 February 1881, Mapleton, Maine, d. 24 January 1938.
- +Nathan Ashland Currier, b. 16 September 1883, Caribou, Maine, d. 14 September 1960, Caribou, Maine.
- +Otto L. Currier, b. 24 March 1885, Caribou, Maine, d. October 1949.
- +Tessa Aldina Currier, b. 19 May 1888, Littleton, Maine, d. 18 June 1971, Waterville, Maine.
- +Robinson A. Currier, b. 03 March 1892, Littleton, Maine, d. 01 April 1930.
- +Emma Pearl Currier, b. 05 February 1895, d. 04 March 1934.
- +Murray Leroy Currier, b. 24 January 1897, Caribou, Maine, d. 09 May 1967.
- +Norman Allison Currier, b. 22 August 1899, d. 18 January 1993201.