The Genealogy of Patricia Alison Hartnagle Smith:Information about Myrtle Mabel Currier
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Myrtle Mabel Currier (b. 24 June 1875, d. 27 November 1955)Myrtle Mabel Currier (daughter of Nathan Benjamin Currier and Josephine Rose Drake) was born 24 June 1875 in Mapleton, Maine, and died 27 November 1955 in Caribou, Maine.She married Sidney Walter Brown on 03 June 1903 in Free Baptist Church, Caribou, Maine.
Notes for Myrtle Mabel Currier:
Myrtle Mabel Currier's name is recorded as Mertie M. on her birth records in Augusta, Maine.When she was a few months old her Mother( Josephine Rose Drake) died.A month before her second birthday, her father remarried and she was raised by her step mother, Erena Rose McDougal in a lively household with 10 brothers and sisters.She was educated in Littleton, Maine.Her family moved to Caribou, Maine when she was 16.
More About Myrtle Mabel Currier and Sidney Walter Brown:
Marriage: 03 June 1903, Free Baptist Church, Caribou, Maine.
Children of Myrtle Mabel Currier and Sidney Walter Brown are:
- Irene S. Brown, b. 04 May 1904, Caribou, Maine, d. 04 May 1904, Caribou, Maine.
- Girl Brown (un-named), b. 1905, d. date unknown.
- Wallace W. Brown, b. 1907, Caribou, Maine, d. 1915, Caribou, Maine.
- +Herbert Milton Brown, b. 26 May 1908, Caribou, Maine, d. date unknown.
- +Avon Brown, b. 10 April 1911, Caribou, Maine, d. 14 July 2002.
- +Hope Myrtle Brown, b. 05 January 1914, Van Buren, Maine, d. 17 August 1981, Presque Isle, Maine.
- +Thelma Elizabeth Brown.
- +Arthur Harrison Brown, b. 04 March 1920, Caribou, Maine, d. 1997, Caribou, Maine.