The Genealogy of Patricia Alison Hartnagle Smith:Information about Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright (b. 14 April 1829, d. 17 July 1913)Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright (daughter of George Wright and Sarah) was born 14 April 1829 in Caribou, Aroostock County, Maine758, 759, and died 17 July 1913 in Caribou, Maine760, 761.She married Robinson Alexander McDougall on WFT Est. 1845-1874762, 763, son of William McDougall and Hannah Merrithew.
Notes for Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright:
Facts about this person:
buried in Kelly Cemetary, Fort Fairfield Township, Maine
possible place of birth Limestone, Maine
More About Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright:
_MFA1: See Note Page.764, 765
Burial: Unknown, Grimes Mills Cemetery, Caribou,Maine.
More About Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright and Robinson Alexander McDougall:
Marriage: WFT Est. 1845-1874766, 767
Children of Maria (pronounced Moriah) Wright and Robinson Alexander McDougall are:
- +George D. McDougall, b. 1856768, 769, d. date unknown770, 771.
- +Erena Rose McDougall, b. 17 April 1857, Upper Kent, New Brunswick, Canada, d. 29 December 1944, Page Avenue, Caribou, Maine, at the home of her daughter, Ethel Currier Lowney.772.
- Robert McDougall, b. 1858773, 774, d. date unknown775, 776.
- Sarah McDougall, b. 1862, d. date unknown.
- +Robinson Alexander McDougall, Jr., b. February 1865777, 778, d. date unknown779, 780.
- Annette McDougall, b. 1870, d. date unknown.
- +James Colin McDougall, b. 1875781, 782, d. 01 August 1929, Caribou, Aroostock County, Maine783, 784.