The Genealogy of Patricia Alison Hartnagle Smith:Information about Francis Currier
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Francis Currier (b. 24 June 1820, d. 12 December 1900)Francis Currier (son of Enoch Currier and Hannah Taylor) was born 24 June 1820 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, and died 12 December 1900 in Littleton, Maine184.He married Marada Parks on 21 January 1847 in New Brunswick, Canada, daughter of Samuel Parks (Parkhurst) and Elizabeth Bradstreet.
More About Francis Currier:
Burial: Unknown, Littleton, Maine Cemetery.
More About Francis Currier and Marada Parks:
Marriage: 21 January 1847, New Brunswick, Canada.
Children of Francis Currier and Marada Parks are:
- +Nathan Benjamin Currier, b. 20 March 1848, Gagetown, New Brunswick, Canada, d. 02 June 1914, In his home on Bridge Street, Caribou, Maine.
- +Amanda Currier, b. 04 February 1850, New Brunswick185, d. 26 April 1931, Houlton, Maine (Evergreen Cemetery).
- +Enoch Ardin Currier, b. 27 May 1852, (Twin of Samuel)Green Lake, Carleton County, New Brunswick, Canada186, d. 11 June 1928.
- Samuel Currier, b. 27 May 1852, (Twin of Enoch) North Rock, New Brunswick186, d. 27 December 1929.
- George Currier, b. 1856, d. date unknown.
- +Mahala Currier, b. 1857, Littleton, Maine, d. date unknown.
- Eveline Currier, b. 1859, d. date unknown.
- Norman Ami Currier, b. 12 June 1862, Littleton, Maine187, d. 27 October 1958, Littleton, Maine.
- Hannah Currier, b. Abt. 1866, d. date unknown.
- Carrie Currier, b. 1870, d. date unknown.
- Charles Currier, b. June 1870, d. date unknown.