My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Daniel Smith
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Daniel Smith (b. 22 Jan 1752, d. 1811)Daniel Smith (son of Thomas Smith and Elizabeth Flemming) was born 22 Jan 1752 in Prince William Co., Virginia, and died 1811 in Henry Co., Virginia.He married Elizabeth Reeves on 1770 in Henry Co., Va., daughter of George Reeves.
Notes for Daniel Smith:
Served with the Virginia Militia in the Revolutionary War against the British Red Coats in the "Battle of the Cow Pens" in the Spartanberg South Carolina area. Also with four brothers, John, Peter,Thomas, and Fleming there. Claim#S18596. Had 5 to 600 acres in the Butramtown Creek, Roundabout Branch.
More About Daniel Smith and Elizabeth Reeves:
Marriage: 1770, Henry Co., Va..
Children of Daniel Smith and Elizabeth Reeves are:
- Charles Smith, b. 1771, Henry Co., Virginia, d. Aft. 1865.
- Elizabeth Smith, b. 12 Dec 1772, Henry Co., Virginia, d. 21 Feb 1865, Carroll Co., Virgina.
- Mollie Smith, b. 1773, Henry Co., Virginia.
- James Smith, b. 1775, Henry Co., Virginia, d. 31 Dec 1874, Carroll Co., Virgina.
- George Smith, b. 08 Oct 1777, Spartanburg, South Carolina, d. 09 Apr 1856, South Bend Indinian.
- Peter Lee Smith, b. 01 Feb 1779, Henry Co., Virginia, d. 1860, Henry Co., Virgina.
- John M. Smith, b. 23 Apr 1781, Henry Co., Virginia, d. 1858.