The Dana Edwin Pearys of Strong, Maine:Information about ZIBEON CRAFTS
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
ZIBEON CRAFTS (b. January 20, 1779, d. May 31, 1854)ZIBEON CRAFTS (son of JOHN STAPLES CRAFT and ELIZABETH PARK) was born January 20, 1779 in NORTH BRIDGEWATER, MASSACHUSETTS, and died May 31, 1854 in WEST AUBURN, MAINE.He married HANNAH HOWARD on October 29, 1799 in NORTH BRIDGEWATER, MASSACHUSETTS, daughter of COLONEL CALEB HOWARD and SYLVIA ALGER.
Notes for ZIBEON CRAFTS:
He married (second) at West Auburn, ME, 11 March 1849, Miranda Noyes, daughter of Nicholas and Rachel ( Hill) Noyes of Minot.She was born in Minot, 28 March 1801 and died in Washington, DC, 14 February 1876 at age 75.He died in West Auburn, 31 May 1854 at age 75.He was one of the pioneer settlers of the town of Minot, moving there with his father and brothers in 1799, the year of his marriage.His farm, a large and fertile one, lay in West Auburn, and comprised some 300 acres.He was active and energetic in the settlement of the town where he lived a long and honored life.All of his children were by his first marriage.
More About ZIBEON CRAFTS and HANNAH HOWARD:
Marriage: October 29, 1799, NORTH BRIDGEWATER, MASSACHUSETTS.
Children of ZIBEON CRAFTS and HANNAH HOWARD are:
- CALEB HOWARD CRAFTS, b. December 27, 1799, NORTH BRIDGEWATER, MASSACHUSETTS, d. date unknown.
- +ABIGAIL H0WARD CRAFTS, b. November 30, 1802, MINOT, MAINE, d. November 07, 1891, NORTH AUBURN, MAINE.
- MARTHA CRAFTS, b. October 25, 1805, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.
- SYLVIA CRAFTS, b. May 13, 1808, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.
- ELIZA CRAFTS, b. January 21, 1811, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.
- ZIBEON CRAFTS, b. October 06, 1814, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.
- VISTA CRAFTS, b. November 16, 1817, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.
- FREDERIC THOMAS CRAFTS, b. May 23, 1825, MINOT, MAINE, d. date unknown.