My Family History:Information about Charlotte Winscott
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Charlotte Winscott (b. February 28, 1789, d. December 16, 1826)Charlotte Winscott (daughter of Abraham Winscott and Mary Wollum) was born February 28, 1789 in Madison, KY, and died December 16, 1826 in Ralls, MO.She married Peter J. Stice on January 23, 1807 in Gallatin, KY, son of Charles Carl Stice Steiss and Caty Long.
Notes for Charlotte Winscott:
Source shows place of Death is Florida, Ralls Co. Missouri (the birth place of Mark Twain), but that city no longer exists and is under water, created by the reservoir called Mark Twain Lake.
More About Charlotte Winscott and Peter J. Stice:
Marriage: January 23, 1807, Gallatin, KY.
Children of Charlotte Winscott and Peter J. Stice are:
- +Sarah Stice, b. October 17, 1819, Mercer, MO, d. March 30, 1908, ford county, KS.
- Shelby Stice, b. October 10, 1807, Gallatin, KY, d. 1897.
- Jesse Stice, b. January 07, 1809, Madison, KY, d. April 27, 1887, Queen City, Schuyler, MO.
- Matilda Stice, b. November 13, 1812, Gallatin, KY, d. May 10, 1892, Scotland, MO.
- Malinda Stice, b. November 13, 1812, Gallatin, KY,d., Washougal, Clark, Washington.
- Leodica Dicy Stice, b. August 29, 1815, Gallatin, KY, d. July 28, 1869, Kirksville, Adair, MO.
- Abraham Morgan Stice, b. December 11, 1816, Scotland, MO.
- Richmond Stice.
- Asa Stice.
- Nancy Jane Stice.
- Andrew Stice.