The Paul E. Stevenson Family Tree:Information about John Wellard Stevenson II
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Wellard Stevenson II (b. April 01, 1835, d. September 05, 1926)John Wellard Stevenson II (son of John Wellard Stevenson I and Sarah Mary Tait)1851 was born April 01, 1835 in Albion, Edwards Co. Illinois (related to Adlai Stevenson)1851, and died September 05, 19261851.He married Hanna Margaret Lewis, daughter of Henry Grant Lewis and Anna Griffith.
Notes for John Wellard Stevenson II:
Took up government land at Cape Horn, OR in 1857.
In 1870came to Yakima County and bought improvements on a squatter's claim on the Cowiche, being the firstsettler along that stream.
Moved back to Cape Horn, OR in 1890
Children of John Wellard Stevenson II and Hanna Margaret Lewis are:
- Edith Stevenson, b. Abt. 18821851.
- Henrietta Stevenson, b. Abt. 18831851.
- +Winifred Stevenson, b. Abt. 18831851.
- +John Wellard Stevenson III, b. 1873, Cowiche, Yakima Co, WA1851.
- +Miles Berjamen Stevenson, b. 18761851.
- +Emery Francis Stevenson, b. 18781851.
- +Henry (Ivan) Stevenson, b. May 25, 18791851, d. August 1948, Cape Horn, WA1851.
- Sarah Elizabeth Stevenson, b. Abt. 18801851.
- Lila Stevenson, b. Abt. 18811851.