The Davis-Thompson Family:Information about Benjamin Albury
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Benjamin Albury (b. Abt. 1812, d. Bet. 1863 - 1870)Benjamin Albury was born Abt. 1812 in Bahamas, and died Bet. 1863 - 1870 in Key West, Monroe Co, FL.He married Sarah Curry on 30 April 1838 in Harbour Is, Bahama.
Notes for Benjamin Albury:
He left Bahamas in 1852, per son Richard's answer in 1900 census.
1880 Census - need to confirm who this is Benjamin, age 71, wife Sarah, 60.This would put previous years off. Daughter Ada Bowiols?, 26, living with, and grandson George 6.Monroe, ED115, 42/56Also in 1870 census, but our Benjamin was dead by 1870.
More About Benjamin Albury and Sarah Curry:
Marriage: 30 April 1838, Harbour Is, Bahama.
Children of Benjamin Albury and Sarah Curry are:
- Sarah Albury, b. 1840, Bahama Islands, d. date unknown.
- Euphemia Albury, b. 15 December 1844, Bahama Islands, d. 24 June 1921, Key West, Monroe, FL.
- +Richard T Albury, b. 1847, Bahama Islands, d. Aft. 1930, Key West, Monroe, FL.
- Alonzo Albury, b. 1849, d. date unknown.
- +Elizabeth Pearson Albury, b. 16 May 1852, Eleuthera, Bahamas, d. 17 December 1929, Miami, Dade Co., FL.