The Chittoor Family, Chengannur, Kerala, India:Information about Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth (b. 1859, d. 1932)Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth (son of Eapen Cherian Vazhooreth) was born 1859, and died 1932.He married Mariamma Kannadikal.
Notes for Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth:
Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth (Eapen Cherian ; #1521)
Job: Farming & Business (He owned a building in Chengannur town and did his business from there).
Wife: Mariamma, Kannadikal House, Kozhencheri.
Residence: Vazhooreth (built a separate house next to his family home).
Children: Sons: 3 (One died at an early age); Daughters: 4
1. Mariamma: Eapachen, Angadipeedikayil, Puthencavu.
2. Annamma: Puthenveettil, Puthencavu.
3. Kunjeliyamma: Muthirakalayil, Puthencavu.
4. Sosamma: Advocate M. C. Mathai, Mayalil Thundikattil, Kidangannoor.
Burial: Syrian Orthodox Church, Chengannur (both couple).
More About Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth:
Burial: Syrian Orthodox Church, Chengannur.
Children of Cherian Eapen Vazhooreth and Mariamma Kannadikal are:
- +Eapen Cherian Vazhooreth, b. 1887, d. 1957.
- +Mammen Cherian Vazhooreth, b. 1892, d. 1954.