DONALD J. TRENT FAMILY HISTORY:Information about Mary Elizabeth Hurst
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Elizabeth Hurst (b. June 04, 1872, d. May 16, 1912)Mary Elizabeth Hurst (daughter of James K. Polk Hurst and Martha Cathryn Kelley) was born June 04, 1872 in Dade County, Missouri, and died May 16, 1912 in Dade County, Missouri.She married Thomas Word Laurence on January 24, 1894 in Dade County, Missouri, son of John Silverton Laurence and Nancy Wheeler.
Notes for Mary Elizabeth Hurst:
Alternate birth dateJune 5, 1871
More About Mary Elizabeth Hurst and Thomas Word Laurence:
Marriage: January 24, 1894, Dade County, Missouri.
Children of Mary Elizabeth Hurst and Thomas Word Laurence are:
- +Lottie Mae Laurence, b. December 05, 1894, Dade County, Missouri, d. October 27, 1980, Whittier, California.
- Vesta Laurence, b. September 29, 1898, Dade County, Missouri, d. July 17, 1979, Springfield, Missouri.
- John Dalton Laurence, b. August 18, 1900, Dade County, Missouri, d. June 14, 1977, San Bernardino, California.
- +James Gordon Laurence, b. December 22, 1902, Dade County, Missouri, d. April 22, 1972, Torrance, California.
- Homer Waldo Laurence, b. January 17, 1904, Dade County, Missouri40, d. March 198440.
- Randolph Lawrence, b. August 12, 1905, Dade County, Missouri, d. October 18, 1991, Fresno, CA.
- Rudolph Laurence, b. August 12, 1905, Dade County, Missouri, d. 1906.