Moses Wallace Family of Johnston County, NC:Information about Millie Ann Crocker
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Millie Ann Crocker (b. 1826, d. February 14, 1881)Millie Ann Crocker (daughter of James Crocker and Jerutha Gay) was born 18268, 9, and died February 14, 1881.She married Calvin R. Wallace on January 15, 1846 in Johnston County, North Carolina10, son of Moses Wallace and Elizabeth Griffin.
Notes for Millie Ann Crocker:
She was the first wife of Calvin R. Wallace. She is buried in the Wallace famil y graveyard, Clayton Twp., intersection of route 70 and route 70A.
More About Millie Ann Crocker:
Burial: Abt. February 16, 1881, Wallace plot.
Died 2: February 14, 1881, Johnston Co., NC.11
Died 3: February 14, 1881, Lower Clayton Twp., Johnston County, North Carolina.12
Record Change: December 14, 200112
More About Millie Ann Crocker and Calvin R. Wallace:
Marriage: January 15, 1846, Johnston County, North Carolina.12
Marriage Notes for Millie Ann Crocker and Calvin R. Wallace:
Children of Millie Ann Crocker and Calvin R. Wallace are:
- +Jarrett Jefferson Wallace, b. January 17, 1851, Johnston Co, NC12, d. June 26, 1930, Johnston Co, NC.
- +William Bythan Wallace, b. August 12, 1855, Johnston Co, NC, d. June 13, 1947, Johnston Co, NC.
- +James Calvin WALLACE, b. 1876, d. November 15, 1949.
- Julia Ann Wallace, b. 1849, d. date unknown.
- Laura Wallace, b. 1854, d. date unknown.
- Calvin A. Wallace, b. August 1856, Johnston County, North Carolina13, 14, d. date unknown.