Researching Walker family from Greene County, Georgia, circa 1790, specifically William Walker, who married Elizabeth Wynne on April 24, 1788 and fathered Joel, Robert, Susannah,John, Clement, and David.
|Jack Kenneth Walker|
4617 Alexander Drive
- Robert Clem Walker Family (381 KB)
Robert Clem Walker is the 40ish gentleman holding my father, Robert Eric Walker, age 3 or 4, on his knee.Others are aunts, uncles, and cousins.Probably taken somewhere in Greene County, Ga., circa 1897
- The R. C. Walker Family (288 KB)
This photo appears to be a year or two earlier than the one above
- My maternal grandfather, William H. Benefield (66 KB)
Thanks to my cousin, Mrs. Adrienne Lowry, for this picture of my Grandfather
- Uncle James Benefield, of Plainview, Texas (11 KB)
A photo of Uncle Jim as a young man.
- Walker DNA Test Participants in Richmond (165 KB)
Several Walker descendants converged on Richmond in September 2002 for a mini reunion.Although no significant genealogy finds were made, a good time was had by all!
- Walker DNA Project (4 KB)
A project to ascertain common ancestry of male Walkers, using Y chromosome DNA testing at a reasonable cost.
- Update on Walker DNA Project (3 KB)
The latest status of the project to establish a dynamic database of DNA-tested Walkers.