My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Mame I Hill
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mame I Hill (b. February 16, 1873, d. February 25, 1967)Mame I Hill (daughter of William Hill and Emma Jane Peckham) was born February 16, 1873 in Brantford, Washington County, Kansas, and died February 25, 1967 in Elba, NY.She married John Henry Waldron on August 03, 1892 in Leroy, NY, son of William Waldron and Grace Martin.
Notes for Mame I Hill:
Mame had a daughter out of wedlock(?) prior to her marriage. This daughter, Rose Mae Hill (B May 27, 1889 in Stafford, NY) the girl was raised as Mame's sister.
Rose married Herbert C Metzler. They lived in Stafford, NY. She died May 19, 1960.
More About Mame I Hill:
Burial: Unknown, Maple Lawn Cemetery Elba NY.
More About Mame I Hill and John Henry Waldron:
Marriage: August 03, 1892, Leroy, NY.
Children of Mame I Hill and John Henry Waldron are:
- +Howard R Waldron, b. May 09, 1893, Stafford NY, d. April 03, 1979, St Cloud, Florida.
- +Anah M Waldron, b. June 12, 1901, Elba, NY, d. date unknown.
- +Merton E Waldron, b. February 06, 1904, Leroy, NY, d. June 18, 1963, Elba.
- +Ruth E Waldron, b. May 09, 1908, Byron, NY, d. April 25, 1986.
- Francis E Waldron, b. October 18, 1910, Byron, NY, d. September 19, 1986.
- +John H Waldron, b. October 13, 1915, Elba, NY, d. December 18, 1980.