- Clement Mattingly (20 KB)
My gggrandfather, Clement Mattingly.This is the oldest picture in my collection.
- The Walker reunion in Kentucky, August 2001 (22 KB)
This is a picture of four of the five children of Rollie and Betty Walker and some of their family members.Nancy Beth Walker-Kopp and her husband are not pictured.
- Hugh and Zeola Campbell Carter (8 KB)
Robert Hugh Carter and Zeola Campbell Carter taken abt 1940
- Rollie Walker Sr. and Ora Lee Carter Walker (11 KB)
Taken at the kitchen table on Lytle Street ca. 1963
- Abi Wilson Leonard (177 KB)
This photo is of a very old Abi Wilson Leonard.She was the daughter of Turner Wilson and his unknown first wife.Her sister was named Vashti and she had a brother named Soloman.They were born in MS abt 1834 and this picture was probably taken just before her death in 1930.
- Malinda Carter's Headstone (4 KB)
Located in the Little Bahala Cemetary in Wesson MS.
- Alex Walker graduates from Kindergarten (13 KB)
This picture of David "Alex" Walker was made at his Kindergarten Graduation in May 2001.
- Grandma and Grandpa Walker abt 1924 (22 KB)
Grandma Ora Lee Carter Walker and her husband, my grandpa Rollie Jeff Walker taken about 1924 probably in Crystal Springs MS
- Robert W. Carter's Headstone (6 KB)
This is the headstone of Robert W. Carter located in the Little Bahala Cemetary in Wesson, MS
- Jennifer Lynn Walker and Eric Parks (15 KB)
Jenny Walker and Eric Parks were married in Gatlinburg, TN in 2000.
- The Walkers and Monroes abt 1953 (6 KB)
This picture was taken at the home of Garland and Linnie Monroe.It includes Rollie Walker, Sr. and Jr. Garland Monroe, Linnie Monroe, Mike Walker, Connie Walker, Debbie Monroe, Betty Walker and Ora Lee Walker
- Grandma Walker and my dad as a baby (42 KB)
This is a photo of my father as a baby, being held by an unknown woman while my grandmother (on the left) looks on.An unknown man is in the background.This photo was likely taken in Crystal Springs abt 1926 or 1927
- Robert W. and Malinda Carter, Wesson MS ca. 1912 (33 KB)
This is a picture of Robert Wiley Carter and Malinda Bell Leonard Carter in front of their store in Wesson MS abt 1912.Robert is in a wheelchair due to a stroke he suffered at age 44 that left him unable to walk.
- Aunt Maybell and cousins (58 KB)
This is a photo of Maybell Carter Weeks and several of Ora Lee Carter Walker's grandchildren taken ca 1963
- Grandma, Aunt Mable, and Dad (39 KB)
In this picture, Grandma Walker is holding my Aunt Mable and my father is standing in front of them.Two unknown children flank the family
- Joel Dennis (44 KB)
This picture of Joel Dennis was provided by Jennifer Dennis Moore and dates prior to 1897
- The Five Sisters! (8 KB)
From left, the remaining children of Rollie Jeff and Ora Lee Walker:Mary, Florence, Linnie, Mable, and Edna
- Rollie and Mable Walker abt 1929 (23 KB)
Rollie Jeff Walker, Jr. and Mable Walker taken about 1929
- The Walker kids plus three (49 KB)
In this picture, my Aunt Mable is holding Aunt Florence (the baby)My father, Rollie Jr. is standing next to them.My Aunt Linnie is standing in front of dad.Aunt Edna is at Aunt Linnie's left and Aunt Mary is standing in front of Aunt Linnie.I have a very similar picture that includes my grandmother, but does NOT include my father.I'm assuming my grandmother took this picture and my father took the other one
- Jerutha (Ruthann, Rutha, Ruthie) Rachel May Dennis (37 KB)
This picture of Jerutha May Dennis was provided by Jennifer Dennis Moore and was taken prior to 1901.In various references, Jerutha's first name is found as:Ruthann, Rutha, and Ruthie
- 2203 Lytle Street (24 KB)
This is for you, Mary Lou :)Seated in the back:Mable and Mary; seated in the front: Florence and Edna; standing, Linnie
- Nannie Mae Mattingly ca. 1920 (9 KB)
This is my grandmother, Nannie Mae Mattingly at approximately 16 years old.
- William May Dennis and Mary Emma Glasscock Dennis (120 KB)
provided by Jennifer Dennis Moore.This picture was taken ca. 1940
- Uncle Ray and Virginia Carter Kite (145 KB)
This is a picture of my father's Uncle Ray Virgil Carter and his niece Virginia, daughter of Robert Hughie Carter
- My mother (13 KB)
This is a picture of my mother, Elizabeth Marie (Betty) Higdon Walker taken in about 1931
- John Earnest Dennis and family abt 1957 (178 KB)
Joh Earnest Dennis and Lillie Mae Terrell Dennis on the back row with Evelyn Dennis.In front is Doris Mae and her twin brother John Morris Dennis
- Malinda Leonard "Linnie" Carter (18 KB)
This picture of Grandmother Carter was taken about 1940
- My father (8 KB)
This is a picture of my dad, Rollie Jeff Walker, Jr. taken abt 1944 at age 18
- Aunt Maybel Carter Weeks abt 1965 (12 KB)
This is a picture of Grandma's oldest sister, Maybel taken in Crystal Springs, MS aout 1965
- Maybell, Hugh, Minnie, Ray (9 KB)
Four of the Carter children taken about 1945
- Grandpa Rollie Walker and Robert (Hugh Carter?) (59 KB)
This photo was taken about 1920 and pictures a young Rollie (Jeff) Walker on the right and a young man named Robert on the left.I'm wondering if Robert is indeed Robert Hugh Carter of Wesson, MS?