Washington Family of Augusta County, Virginia:Information about Sarah Magnolia Butler
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sarah Magnolia Butler (b. August 24, 1907, d. December 15, 1981)
Sarah Magnolia Butler (daughter of John Butler and Sarah LaVern Garner) was born August 24, 1907 in Rockingham County, Virginia, and died December 15, 1981 in Waynesboro, Virginia.She married (2) James Moffett Washington on September 30, 1939 in Staunton, Virginia, son of Lee P. Washington and Lottie Caul.
More About Sarah Magnolia Butler:
Date born 2: August 24, 1907
More About Sarah Magnolia Butler and James Moffett Washington:
Marriage: September 30, 1939, Staunton, Virginia.
Children of Sarah Magnolia Butler are:
- +John Dehaven Butler, b. 1923, Elkton, Virginia, d. September 08, 1995, Coatesville, PA.
Children of Sarah Magnolia Butler and James Moffett Washington are:
- +Lottie Washington.
- +Alice Myrtle Washington.
- +James Edward Washington, Sr..
- +Fannie Mary Washington, b. December 25, 1936, Waynesboro, VA20, d. March 14, 2005, Stuarts Draft, Virginia20.
- +Alexander Washington, b. September 05, 1938, Waynesboro, VA20, d. September 03, 1993, Virginia.
- +Lucy Trisha Washington, b. May 12, 1942, Waynesboro, VA, d. July 13, 2005, Verona, Virginia.
- +Richard Donald Washington.
- +John Garrett Washington, b. April 12, 1940, Waynesboro, VA, d. April 07, 2005, Verona, Augusta, Virginia20.
- +Stewart Marshall Washington.
- Franklin Washington.