- Unknown Dame boy (34 KB)
This picture was contributed by Mary Sue Dame Floyd.
- John Hudson Dame b. 2-9-1826 in Tennessee (24 KB)
Written on back of photo. 'Brother of Harvey Dame' b. 11-9-1817, Tennessee.Contributed by Mary Sue(Dame)Floyd
- John Dame b. 1786, War of 1812 Company Muster Roll (354 KB)
Sgt. John Dame, Company Muster Roll, 3rd. Regiment, Eastern Tennessee Militia
- Dame Girl 1 (19 KB)
If you recognize any of these pictures, please email me. I would like to hear from you.Contributed by Mary Sue Dame Floyd
- John Robert Swearengen and Mary Elizabeth Stevens (78 KB)
John Robert Swearengen and Mary Elizabeth Stevens
- John Dame and Elizabeth Dame widows pension claim (532 KB)
John Dame and Elizabeth Dame pension claim, War of 1812.Copy provided by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd
- Dame guy1 - Do you know who I am? (34 KB)
Contributed by Mary Sue Dame Floyd
- Letter from Annie Dame, Dame Hotel, Tillatoba, MS (97 KB)
This is a letter advising her cousins from the Harvey Dame (b. 1817) line that her (Annie) mother, Rhoda Shropshire Dame, passed away.She died 11-2-1907 in Tillatoba, Mississippi and buried in Union Cemetery.Mrs. William Harvey Dame (Rhoda Shropshire Dame) was the proprietor of the Dame Hotel in Tillatoba, Mississippi. This letter was found among Harvey Dame's ancestors keepsakes.A treasure! (Contributed by Mary Sue(Dame)Floyd, 2002)
- Letter to the Department of the Interior (1002 KB)
Elizabeth Dame's letter from the Department of the Interior in response to her Widowers claim for John Dame's service in the War of 1812. Front page provided by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd.
- Dame Guy2 (38 KB)
Who am I? Contributed by Mary Sue Dame Floyd
- John David Dame and Rachel Elizabeth Jones (117 KB)
Married September 14, 1946 at the courthouse in Charlotte, Missippi.
- Letter to the Department of the Interior, pg. 2 (434 KB)
Page 2 of letter from the Department of the Interior to Elizabeth Dame for John Dame, War of 1812. Page 2 provided by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd.
- Who am I?Contributed by Mary Sue Dame Floyd (35 KB)
Let me know if you have an information regarding this picture.These unknown Dames were found from a family member in Tennessee.
- Dame guy4 (35 KB)
Do you recognize me? Contributed by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd.These pictures were found in Tennessee.
- Harvey Dame b. 1817, son of David Dame b. 1770 (34 KB)
b. 1817, Lawrence County, Tennessee. Son of David Dame, b. 1770 Botetourt, VA.(Contributed by Mary Sue(Dame)Floyd, 2002)
- Dame Guy5 (22 KB)
Do you know who I am? Contributed by Mary Sue (Dame)Floyd.
- Dame cousins (30 KB)
Do you know who I am??? (Contributed by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd, 2002)
- Samuel Houston Dame 1856-1934 (38 KB)
Samuel Houston Dame b. 1856, son of Harvey Dame and Mary Sue Clark
- Mary Ann Clark Dame b. 1820 (59 KB)
Mary Ann Clark Dame wife of Harvey DameBorn 1-12-1820 Lawrence County, TNDied 2-16-1882 Lawrence County, TNBuried in Henryville Cemetery – Lawrence County, TNWife of Harvey DameMother of Harvey Winfield Dame, Harold Dame Floyd’s Grandfather (Contributed by Mary Sue (Dame)Floyd, 2002)
- George Jacob Dame's tombstone (43 KB)
George Jacob Dame's Tombstone in Kentucky
- Unknown Dame baby (29 KB)
This child's name is unknown found among some tin type pictures by Mary Sue Floyd wife of Harold Dame Floyd, son of Bessie Mae Dame b. 1890 and Masel Walker Floyd.
- John Dame b. 1786,War of 1812 (440 KB)
John Dame's war record for the War of 1812.Eastern Tennessee Militia, Captain James Tunnell's company, commanded by Col. William Johnson.Copy provided by Mary Sue (Dame) Floyd