The Mountain/Wilson Family Tree:Information about Richard Monday
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Richard Monday (b. 1855, d. date unknown)Richard Monday (son of Edward Monday and Mary Ann Staves)803, 804, 805 was born 1855 in Kingston upon Hull, England, and died date unknown.He married Maria Dowse on Sep 1878 in Bradford West Yorkshire, daughter of William Dowse and Maria Crow.
Notes for Richard Monday:
1881 census - living in Wyke, Bradford
1891 census - 7 Brighton Terrace, Kingston-Upon-Hull
1901 census - 23 Sarah Anns Terrace, Spyvee Street, Sculcoates
9b 276 marriage
More About Richard Monday:
Date born 2: 1854, Hale, Yorkshire, England.805
Date born 3: 1855, Hull, Yorkshire, England.806
Date born 4: 1855, Hull, Yorkshire, England.807
Residence 1: 1891, Southcoates, Yorkshire, England.808
Residence 2: 1871, Holy Trinity, Yorkshire, England.809
Residence 3: 1881, Wyke IN Bradford, Yorkshire, England.810
More About Richard Monday and Maria Dowse:
Marriage: Sep 1878, Bradford West Yorkshire.
Children of Richard Monday and Maria Dowse are:
- Ellen Monday, b. 1879, Bradford West Yorkshire England, d. date unknown.
- William E Monday, b. 1883, Hull Yorkshire, d. date unknown.
- Rebecca Monday, b. 1889, Hull Humberside, d. date unknown.
- Charles E Monday, b. 1890, Hull Humberside, d. date unknown.
- Arthur Monday, b. 1894, Hull Humberside, d. date unknown.