The Wilson Family:Information about Amelia Alway
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Amelia Alway (b. Abt. July 29, 1805, d. July 29, 1888)Amelia Alway (daughter of Robert Alway and Ann) was born Abt. July 29, 1805, and died July 29, 1888 in Port Burwell, Ontario.She married Abraham Backhouse on December 28, 1825 in Elgin, Upper Canada, son of John Backhouse and Margaret Longbottom.
More About Amelia Alway:
Burial: July 31, 1888, Aylmer Cemetary.
Christening: March 29, 1807, Tytherington, Glouster, England.
More About Amelia Alway and Abraham Backhouse:
Marriage: December 28, 1825, Elgin, Upper Canada.
Children of Amelia Alway and Abraham Backhouse are:
- +Mary Jane Backhouse, b. October 13, 1837, Malahide Ontario, d. February 09, 1895, Malahide Ontario.
- +Margaret Ann Backhouse, b. January 21, 1826, Malahide Ontario, d. May 1871.
- +James Jackson Backhouse, b. November 13, 1820, d. February 01, 1855, Malahide Ontario.
- +John Rolf Backhouse, b. August 05, 1828, Malahide Ontario, d. March 02, 1906.
- +Mima Marie Backhouse, b. February 22, 1832, Malahide Twp. Ontario, d. March 28, 1867, Malahide Twp. Ontario.
- +Amelia C. Backhouse, b. June 12, 1838, Malahide Township, d. June 13, 1863, Malahide Township.
- Hannah Esther Backhouse, b. July 19, 1843, Malahide Township, d. date unknown.
- Abraham Culver Backhouse, b. October 17, 1844, d. date unknown.
- Emma Elizabeth Backhouse, b. October 04, 1847, Malahide Township, d. date unknown.
- Matilda Backhouse, b. Abt. 1850, Malahide Township, d. date unknown.