The Wilson Family:Information about Mary Cole
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Cole (b. April 1834, d. February 1925)Mary Cole was born April 1834 in England, and died February 1925 in Evart, Illinois, USA.She married John Byron Wilson on August 27, 1854 in Charlottesville Twp. Ontario by Rev Wm. Rammage8, son of Joseph Wilson III and Abigail.
Notes for Mary Cole:
Mary Coleborn in England, came to Canada with her parents at age 4 (1838 or 39). Married at
age 17. Lived 24 years after John Byron Wilson Sr. died. Uncle Parmer thought that she was from a Maine loyalist family. The possibility exists that the Cole family left Maine, returned to England for 50 or so years then emigrated to Canada. Her obituary states that she was a member of the Salem M.E. Church of Atherton, which was close to their farm.
More About Mary Cole:
Emigration: Bet. 1838 - 1839, Left England for Canada.
More About Mary Cole and John Byron Wilson:
Marriage: August 27, 1854, Charlottesville Twp. Ontario by Rev Wm. Rammage.8
Children of Mary Cole and John Byron Wilson are:
- +Leaman Amassa Wilson, b. May 19, 1855, d. August 30, 1924, Barton Twp., Ontario9.
- +William Walter Wilson, b. Abt. 1857, d. Bef. 1935.
- +John Byron Wilson, b. November 24, 1861, Wycombe, Walshingham Twp., Norfolk County, Ontario, d. February 25, 1935, Norfolk General Hospital, Simcoe, Ontario.
- +Mary Ann Wilson, b. Abt. December 1862, Ontario, d. date unknown.
- Henry Harry Wilson, b. 1863, d. Aft. 1935.
- Mahala Wilson, b. Abt. 1864, Walsingham, d. date unknown.
- Thomas Wilson, b. May 02, 1867, d. March 02, 1868.
- James Donald Wilson, b. 1870, d. August 21, 1889, Brantford Hospital10.
- Matilda Wilson, b. December 08, 1874, Charlotteville Twp., Ontario11, d. date unknown.
- Lucy Maud Wilson, b. December 06, 1876, d. September 18, 1951, Aylmer, Ontario.
- +Edith Rebecca Wilson, b. January 13, 1878, Charlotteville Twp., Ontario12, d. November 09, 1958, RR3 Langton, Ontario.