The Wilson Family:Information about Margaret Backhouse
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Margaret Backhouse (b. 1808, d. 1887)Margaret Backhouse (daughter of William Backhouse and Hannah McMichael) was born 1808 in Walsingham Twp, Norfolk, Ontario, and died 1887.She married (1) Levi Johnson, son of Lawrence Johnson and Margaret Montrose.She married (2) Samuel Cairns.She married (3) Abraham Countryman on June 26, 1869 in Elgin, Ontario, son of Abraham I. Countryman and Margaret.
More About Margaret Backhouse and Abraham Countryman:
Marriage: June 26, 1869, Elgin, Ontario.
Children of Margaret Backhouse and Levi Johnson are:
- +Jeremiah Johnson, b. Abt. 1833, d. date unknown.
- Levi Johnson, b. January 27, 1835, d. date unknown.
- Peter M. Johnson, b. November 05, 1837, Bayham Twp., d. February 14, 1904, Brantford, Ontario.
- Edward McColchester Johnson, b. October 26, 1843, Bayham Twp., d. date unknown.
- Hannah Elizabeth Johnson, b. March 28, 1847, Bayham Twp., d. date unknown.