The Wilson Family:Information about Nicholas Carter Brown
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Nicholas Carter Brown (b. February 22, 1826, d. February 19, 1920)Nicholas Carter Brown (son of Walter Brown and Jemima Carter) was born February 22, 1826 in Malahide Township, and died February 19, 1920 in Malahide Township.He married (1) Margaret.He married (2) Martha Ruth Birdsell.He married (3) Mima Marie Backhouse on February 13, 1853 in Malahide Ontario, daughter of Abraham Backhouse and Amelia Alway.
Notes for Nicholas Carter Brown:
White marble rectangular stone on concrete base; hand holding open book
Nicholas Carter/BROWN/Died/Feb 19, 1920/Aged 94 years/Son of/Walter & Jemima/ BROWN
More About Nicholas Carter Brown:
Burial: February 22, 1920, Dunboyne Cemetary Malahide Twp Elgin County Ontario - Red granite column with urn/ 8 ft. high.
More About Nicholas Carter Brown and Mima Marie Backhouse:
Marriage: February 13, 1853, Malahide Ontario.
Children of Nicholas Carter Brown and Margaret are:
- Franklin Albert Brown, b. July 31, 1876, d. February 01, 1882.
- Nicholas Albert Brown, b. September 03, 1871, d. March 03, 1872.
Children of Nicholas Carter Brown and Mima Marie Backhouse are:
- John W. Brown, b. November 24, 1853, Malahide Township, d. March 08, 1854, Malahide Township.
- +Merrit Alpheus Brown, b. November 19, 1855, Malahide Township, d. December 11, 1952, Toronto, Ontario.
- Leopold Alexander Brown, b. May 15, 1858, Malahide Township, d. November 23, 1957, St. Thomas, Ontario.
- Helena A. Brown, b. March 24, 1865, Malahide Township, d. September 17, 1867, Malahide Township.