- Probst sisters (163 KB)
These are the daughters of Joseph Frank Probst, Jr. and Mary Elizabeth Halbleib. My grandmother, Ida Josephine (Kinsella), is seated. Behind her, to the left and right, are her sisters Mayme and Agnes. I believe in the center is her sister, Emma (Schneider) who died young of TB.
- Louis Leo Kinsella with son, Norbert L. Kinsella (62 KB)
This is Louis Leo Kinsella, son of Michael T. Kinsella and Theresa R. App, with his son, Norbert Louis Kinsella
- 1860 census-Probst (587 KB)
This is the census page listing the Joseph Probst family in 1860 in Louisville.It is hard to find because it is indexed under the name "Brobst"
- Youtsler Family (162 KB)
William Henry Youtsler, his wife, Savannah Ripperdan, their children-Charles, Albert, David, Clifford, Maria, Ora, Juliet, Eliska, Birdie
- Henry Routenbush page 2 (327 KB)
pg 330 of naturalization record
- Theresa R. App (1858-1904) (46 KB)
This is Tracy App Kinsella, wife of Michael T. Kinsella, daughter of Andrew J. App and Elizabeth Routenbush
- Sebastian Probst (1849-1907) (15 KB)
This is Sebastian Probst, son of Joseph Frank Probst, Sr. and Walburga Bosch
- Joseph W. Fowler of Meade cty, KY, and daughters (320 KB)
Joseph W. Fowler and daughters, Mary Magnolia, Lucy, Rosa, Ida, Luly, Josie, Mattie and Lena. Children not in picture (some deceased at time)-Consuela,William, James, John, Joseph H., Charles, Richard, Jesse, Anna.
- David Elmer Fowler and siblings (103 KB)
This is David Elmer Fowler (on right) with his sister, Bertha Fowler Jupin and his brother, Henry Youtsler Fowler
- Joseph Frank Probst, Jr. (1846-1930) (278 KB)
This is Joseph Frank Probst, Jr.
- Joseph Frank Probst, Jr., Wifeand Family (143 KB)
Joseph Frank Probst, his wife, Mary Elizabeth Halbleib, children (l to r) Ida, Mary Walburga, Agnes, Leonard. Not pictured because deceased-children Charles and Emma.
- Joseph Alfred Clayton Family (357 KB)
This is Joseph Alfred Clayton with his wife, Lillian Alberta Ballard, and their children, Mary Louise Clayton (Winterberg) and Joseph Paul Clayton
- Joseph Frank Probst, Jr. (351 KB)
This is Joseph Frank Probst, Jr., about 1914
- Richard Zachariah Drury (295 KB)
Richard Zachariah Drury of Meade County, Kentucky. 1830-1902
- History of Youtlser Family (169 KB)
This is an old article written by a descendant of Jacob Youtsler probably in the 1880's.There are errors in the author's research, but on the other hand, there is also information that can be proved with documentation.
- Mary Elizabeth Halbleib (1849-1911) (427 KB)
This is Mary Elizabeth Halbleib, daughter of Edward Halbleib and Margaret Poch, wife of Joseph Frank Probst, Jr.
- Michael T. Kinsella (38 KB)
Michael T. Kinsella, son of James Kinsella and Mary Boine. 1849-1908
- Mary Louise and Fred Clayton (66 KB)
Mary Louise and Fred Clayton
- Ida Josephine Probst Kinsella (1885-1973) (113 KB)
This is Ida Probst, daughter of Joseph Frank Probst, Jr. and Mary Elizabeth Halbleib
- Theresa R. App Kinsella (86 KB)
Theresa R. App, wife of Michael T. Kinsella. 1858-1904
- Anna Seidel Winterberger 1826-1918 (145 KB)
This is the obituary of Anna Maria Seidel Winterberger, from the Ky. Post, May 23, 1918
- Ida Josephine Probst (1885-1973) (24 KB)
Ida's First Communion Photo
- Bodkin-Winterberg Wedding (217 KB)
Wedding photo of Ignace Fenlon Winterberg and Margaret Bernadette Bodkin.Maid of Honor, Mary Winterberg. Best Man, Sam Bodkin.
- Patrick Raidy obituary (573 KB)
This is the obituary of Patrick J Raidy taken from the Kentucky Irish American, Oct. 31, 1903
- Susan Mary Raidy Fowler (1891-1985) (80 KB)
This is Susan Raidy-- back of photo reads "keep this to keep the mice away--taken July 23, 1906 --at 615 as the supper bell was ringing for supper(1916 is probably more like it. "0" has been written over "1")
- Kinsella Family Group (73 KB)
L to R: row 1, Nora Haege, Annabell Kinsella, Katherine Jansen, Edna Kinsella Gordon, Jenny Shoemaker Kinsella. Row 2 Margaret Kinsella, Harold Gordon, Arthur Kinsella, Jr.,Leon Gordon, Helen Jansen. Row 3 Harry Gordon, Arthur Kinsella, Joe Kinsella (baby),? Jansen, Leonard Jansen. The Jansen's were the sons of Emma App.
- Patrick Raidy's Naturalization record (538 KB)
Naturalization record for Patrick Raidy showing they entered the US via New Orleans in 1848
- Mary Olivia Drury and daughter, Susan Mary Raidy (32 KB)
This is Mary Olivia Drury (1866-1918), daughter of Richard Z. Drury and Teresa Allen
- Henry Routenbush (388 KB)
His naturalization posting