Eric and Pat Wood of Washington, State:Information about William Mitchell Ward
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Mitchell Ward (b. April 29, 1839, d. July 01, 1925)William Mitchell Ward (son of Alexander Ward and Margaret R. Masterson) was born April 29, 1839 in Lexington, Lafette County, Missouri, and died July 01, 1925 in Yountville, California.He married (1) Louisa Jane Nelson on 1858 in Polk County, Oregon, daughter of G Nelson and Thetees.He married (2) Elizabeth J. Hasrodt on 1875.He married (3) Elizabeth J. Fitzgerald on October 1899 in Reno, Nevada.
Notes for William Mitchell Ward:
He and his Brother Newton were the only survivers of the Ward Massacre About twenty five miles east of Fort Boise
More About William Mitchell Ward and Louisa Jane Nelson:
Marriage: 1858, Polk County, Oregon.
More About William Mitchell Ward and Elizabeth J. Hasrodt:
More About William Mitchell Ward and Elizabeth J. Fitzgerald:
Marriage: October 1899, Reno, Nevada.
Children of William Mitchell Ward and Louisa Jane Nelson are:
- Jasper Arthur Ward, b. December 26, 1860, Dallas,Polk, Co.Oregon, d. March 05, 1923, Los Angeles ,California..
- William Ward, b. 1866, Polk, Co . Oregon., d. date unknown.
- Edward Ward, b. 1868, d. date unknown.
Children of William Mitchell Ward and Elizabeth J. Hasrodt are:
- Ethelin Ward, b. July 31, 1876, Omaha, Nebraska, d. January 1912, Los Angeles, California.
- Louella Ward, b. August 1878, d. March 1978.