The Home Page of Rosamond Worrell:Information about John Womack
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Womack (b. March 18, 1780, d. Aft. 1832)John Womack (son of Abraham Womack and Martha Mitchell) was born March 18, 1780 in Caswell County, NC, and died Aft. 1832.He married Sarah Avery Lewis on 1805 in Warren County, GA, daughter of Jacob Lewis and Sarah Avery Noland.
More About John Womack:
Date born 2: March 18, 1780, Caswell County, NC.
More About John Womack and Sarah Avery Lewis:
Marriage 1: 1805, Warren County, GA.
Marriage 2: December 1805, Warren County, GA.
Children of John Womack and Sarah Avery Lewis are:
- George L. Womack, b. 1806, d. date unknown.
- Martha Womack, b. 1808, Hancock County, GA, d. date unknown.
- +Noland Lewis Womack, b. 1811, d. June 24, 1872.
- Mary Womack, b. 1812, d. date unknown.
- +Sarah Ann Womack, b. April 1816, d. October 1873.
- John W. Womack, b. July 21, 1818, Jones County, GA217, d. May 21, 1877, Pine Flat, Butler County, AL217.
- Green Womack, b. 1820, d. date unknown.
- Jacob Albert Womack, b. January 31, 1822, Butler County, AL, d. February 06, 1896, Freestone County, TX.
- Emily Womack, b. 1825, d. date unknown.
- Katherine Womack, b. 1827, d. date unknown.
- Harriet Womack, b. 1830, d. date unknown.
- +Martha Womack, b. December 08, 1808, Hancock County, GA, d. April 05, 1848.