The Home Page of Rosamond Worrell:Information about Sarah Mary Ferguson
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sarah Mary Ferguson (b. 1695, d. 1750)Sarah Mary Ferguson (daughter of John Farguson) was born 1695 in VA, and died 1750.She married Joseph Rogers on Abt. 1747, son of William Rogers and Elizabeth Cartwright.
More About Sarah Mary Ferguson and Joseph Rogers:
Marriage: Abt. 1747
Children of Sarah Mary Ferguson and Joseph Rogers are:
- Aaron Rogers, d. date unknown, Johnstson County, NC.
- Isham Rogers, d. date unknown.
- Michael Rogers, d. 1797, Wake County, NC.
- Sarah Rogers, d. date unknown.
- John Rogers, b. Abt. 1722, d. 1779, Wake County, NC.
- Joseph Rogers, b. 1732, d. 1791, Northampton County, VA.
- Reuben Rogers, b. November 01, 1735, Surry County, VA, d. 1829, GA.
- +Drury Rogers, b. Abt. 1737, Surry County, VA, d. February 15, 1791, Wilkes County, GA.
- Faith Rogers, b. August 20, 1740, d. date unknown.
- Mary Rogers, b. February 1751/52, d. date unknown.