The Glenn J. Youngs of Knoxville,Tennessee:Information about Joseph Pardue
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Joseph Pardue (b. 1733, d. 1789)Joseph Pardue (son of John Pardue and Elizabeth) was born 1733 in Virginia, and died 1789 in Warren County North Carolina.He married Judith Patram, daughter of Francis Patram and Judah Wilson.
Children of Joseph Pardue and Judith Patram are:
- +George Pardue, b. 1755, d. 1839, Montgomery County, Tennessee.
- Philemon Pardue, d. date unknown.
- Frances Pardue, b. 1760, d. 13 May 1854, Barren County, Kentucky.
- Patty Pardue, d. date unknown.
- Nancy Pardue, d. date unknown.
- Betsy Pardue, b. 1761, d. 1822, Warren County North Carolina.
- Francis Pardue, b. 1777, d. 13 May 1853.
- Joseph Pardue, b. 10 Mar 1761, d. 08 Dec 1846.
- John Pardue, b. 1765, d. date unknown.